COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT, HOA MANAGEMENT, REGIME MANAGEMENT
Absolute Island Management is a proud provider of professional Community Association Management, Regime Management, and Association Management Solutions in Hilton Head and Bluffton, South Carolina for Board members and their respective homeowner communities. We are dependable and accountable and we always follow through on our promises.
Through our collective 70 years of experience, we are able to streamline operations, create reserve projection plans, enforce rules and regulations without prejudice and ensure a well maintained physical plant. We offer complete vendor coordination and management for our Associations including preventative maintenance plans, renovation to the physical plant as well as streamlined collection services, online web access for owners and more.
We can provide a large number of recommendations and are happy to inspect your asset to determine the best services to create the most value for your membership. Absolute Island Management looks forward to providing you with the best community association management, HOA management, and regime management solutions in Hilton Head Island and Bluffton, South Carolina.
•Our job is not only to assist the Board of directors in managing the community but to increase the value of the homes.
•We customize a management execution plan based on the property to ensure we will raise property values and the sense of community experienced by all owners, residents and guests.
• Board members advised of all active projects weekly.
• Transparent reporting and daily access to our managers
• We are always available via email, phone, or in the office to our homeowners.
Dues Collection Services
• A central point for homeowner dues collections through our office or online for our residents.
• Typical delinquency for managed assets is less than 2%.
• Available 24 hours a day to serve owners and tenants via on-call answering service.
• Weekly property inspections provided to protect owner’s valuable investment.
• Project management and Vendor management inspections to ensure contracted companies are performing as required and promised.
• Photos are taken, checklists completed and reviewed by a member of management.
• Arrangements made for yard maintenance, HVAC maintenance, pool maintenance, and pest control, as needed.
• Key control and access provided for regularly scheduled services.
• Services monitored to ensure performance as contracted.
• Customer service specialists available to answer owner questions and concerns.
• Timely responses to repair requests.
• Owners informed of any applicable neighborhood or plantation regulations.
• Tenants provided with helpful information to aid with settling into their new homes.
• Our management fees range based on the services requested.
• Capital project management fees are calculated separately from the monthly management fee.
Repairs & Maintenance
• Board/Owners consulted on all major repairs.
• Repairs and services arranged as needed, to maintain the value of the property.
• Recommendations offered to improve homeowner satisfaction and maintain property condition.
• Repairs overseen, to ensure satisfactory completion.
Homeowners and Board Members interested in obtaining a free property management analysis may contact us anytime to schedule a meeting.
We look forward to working with you.
Absolute Island Management, Inc. “Credibility, Reliability, Integrity.”