Thank you for your interest in one of our homes. Below you will find the criteria for an application for occupancy with Absolute Island Management, Inc.
Ability to pass a credit check. The deposit is calculated based on your credit history as follows:
• Credit Beacon Score of: 700+: Applicant is approved with the minimum deposit for the home.
• Credit Beacon Score range of: 600-699: Applicant is conditionally approved based on his/her ability to submit a full month security deposit equal to the asking rent in the Absolute Island Management, Inc. advertisement for the rental.
• Credit Beacon Score of: 500-599: Applicant is declined. Additional leasing options may be available based on the type of debt owed. If debt is from a medical facility or a foreclosure action, 2 months deposit will be required to over-ride decline.
Ability to pass a criminal background check including eviction search. Felonies and any other serious crimes will result in a decline. Misdemeanors that are more than 5 years old will result in the application being conditionally approved assuming credit is acceptable and will be subject to section 1, a, ii as stated above.
Ability to prove income; the minimum requirement is equal to 2.5 times monthly rent. Income must be verified by one of the following methods:
• 2 recent consecutive pay stubs, or
• new hire letter on company letter-head from your employer, or
• Copies of the last 2 months bank statements and prior year tax return.
You may submit a tenant application to Absolute Island Management using either the online application below, or downloading a PDF version of the application and faxing it to us at 888-886-6595.